Sunday, January 15, 2012

Kiko Cosmetics ♥

Hello my dear readers,
Finally I got some time to go out again so I went to the city center of my hometown to do some shopping with a friend of mine. Since we'll have to do some awesome bellydance dance lessons in school, I brought some oriental cloth on which many many golden ornaments are sewed on and of course, some make-up. Which leads perfectly back to the topic, coz I wanted to show you guys what I brought and I don't need to tell you that I'm totally in love with KIKO's make-up products. They really have a bright variety of products same as the colors, the first time I went to one of their shops, I was overwhelmed by the colors of their eye shadows & nail polishes. AND they had really gorgeous duo-eye shadows, glitter-eye shadows, pigments etc.
They really have all the stuff which makes a girls heart beat faster
Check them out: Kiko

Well then, I'll show you what I brought ;)


From left to right:
Luxurious Lashes Mascara, the best mascara I ever had and I really recommend it, because it really separates your lashes perfectly, due to it's big  brush, and gives nice volume too. Also it's not too pricey.

Definition Eyeliner, is a liquid eyeliner which has a really thin             brush and is very very black. Also not so pricey.

Make Up Fixer, a really good 'primer' which u pray on your  face when you finished your complete make-up. It makes your make-up stay in place and it also makes it stay longer.


Brush Eyes 213, brought it to use it especially for my Pigments, it's has very soft bristles, perfect for blending colors.

Brush Eyes 211, is nearly the same brush as above, the only difference is that it's smaller and more precise. I'll also use this brush for my Pigments.

Brush Eyes 209,this is actually meant to be a eyeliner brush BUT I'll use it to apply highlights to my eyes and also to line them with sparkly Pigments. 


Colour Sphere Eyeshadow in 16 Gold Special FX, is a baked eye shadow which can be used wet or dry. It has beautiful sparkles in it which are really bright and intensive if you apply it wet.

Gold Drops, is a Highlighter which is actually more silver with light gold reflections in it and is long lasting and very very very intensive, sth. I would recommend for parties or other celebrations.



Pigment Loos Eyeshadow in 02 Starry Pink, 
09 Sparkling Black, 
18 White Gold, are very long lasting Pigments which are ultra intensive and light reflecting on your eyes.

Mixing Solution, which you can use together with Pigments to make them last longer and keep them in place. Also the color appears more and looks prettier.




I already have a lot make-up from this brand and I really really like recommend their products to you guys BECAUSE they're good & affordable. Next time I'll show you how the Pigments look on my eyes, coz I'm preparing for a special look on our School's out party on 27th January. It's inspired by our motto: "Abu DhABI" and by the clothes of belly dancers, because they're very golden and sexy.


So stay tuned for this look 



                              Nessi 

4 comments:

  1. O___O <3
    KIKO ist einfach sooo GEIL <3
    Besonders die Eyeshadow von KIKO sind soo TOLLii<3
    ~♥ ~O(≧∇≦)O~♥
    Hast du du die schon ausprobiert?
    und wie fühlt es sich auf der Haut an?

    TwinZ<3
    http://diadem-twinz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vorallem weil es so günstig ist ^^

      Delete
  2. first of all, Im so thankful for your comment on my last post!! I was so happy :-) And I'm sorry for the late comment-back (_ _);
    danke !!

    danke für deine komplimente (;_;) ich schätze das wirklich sehr, weil du ja selber so super süß bist (;_;)
    ich liebe deine haare einfach so sehr ! und eure purikura sehen echt süß aus <3 da bekommt man gleich lust auch wieder welche zu machen ><

    achh ich habe einfach angst wegen G_S :(
    vllt sollte ich das dann nur bei fb oder so posten aber selbst da holen die ja die bilder her XD naja...><

    naja, ich hoffe du postest bald wieder regelmäßiger! :-) würde mich sehr freuen (^^)

    wenn du magst, kannst du dir ja meinen neuen japan post ansehen!! würde mich seeehr freuen <3

    http://lovely-gyaru-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. G_S ist einfach bescheuert und die kriegen die Bilder sowieso irgendwo her ^^" Da kannste nichts machen

      Delete

Followers