Sunday, January 8, 2012

Ladies & Gentelman (picture heavy)


My dear readers,
First of all, I want to wish you a happy new year and I want to apologize that I didn't post recently ^^'
Well, since I want you all to be up to date with the things which are happening around me, I want to show you the pictures TwinzSusa and I took when we all met each other. Of course we met in Düsseldorf and I really have to say that I love these Gals, they're really nice, I had a good time hanging around with these cuties. So be prepared for some pictures ;-D

How I looked that day ^___^




Me & my dearest Carina 

Me with Carina,Susa , Momoko, Mona and the Twinz

Again me and Susa

And me & Susa

Thanks to our lovely Twinz, I have my new header as you may have noticed and I really really really love the new design. Also other things happened recently... 
I'm a single again and I was heavily sick over Christmas till New Year and still I'm not healthy again... It's ALWAYS like this, I ALWAYS get sick over New Year. I'm telling you, THIS SUCKS SO MUCH, especially if you have to work and you'll get a fever...
Anyways I'm on my way to get healthy soon and I went a bit shopping today, in order to get out of my home in which I was sitting FOR DAYS! So I grabbed Carina and we ate Sushi in our favorite Sushibar before we went back to my town to do some little shopping. I brought some new Mascara & Eyeliner from KIKO and clothes from New Yorker, but sadly I can't show you any pictures BECAUSE I don't have a camera atm. (Another point which is making me angry °A° I should avoid stress *breathes in and out*)
But I can show you my newest earworm, It's I am the best by 2NE1. I really CAN'T get this sound out of my head, no matter how much I'm trying ;___; 

Nevertheless I hope you all had a nice new year's celebration and send lots of fireworks into the air ;)
Thank you all for being so patient with me, I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH 
Sincerely,

Nessi 


3 comments:

  1. aww :3
    da ist ja die susa :DDD
    Und die bilder sind alle total süüüß x3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! a happy New Year to you too =) you're so cute!!! =) I love taking purikura but we don't have any here ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Followers