Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Lazy time & Xiah Junsu's Tarantallegra (picture heavy again)

Hey dears,
sorry again for not updating my blog, recently a lot happened so I didn't really have the time. Anyways, I was invited to a little meetup by Velvet, which is a german gyarusa, and OMG I had so much fun ~
A friend of mine did my hair and...wow...I liked it so so so much *_*


My make-up





My hairstyle that day...Im still a little stunned because I looked so different ^___^
Thanks to Danny I felt pretty that day

And I also met my gorgeous Ari (-> check her blog here: ari) God she is such a pretty gal *Q*
I love her style so so so so so so so soooooo much >////<

Actually I wanted to upload the pictures of the little meetup we had but a friend still has our pictures so it will have to wait until the next blog...be prepared ;D



Another thing I wanted to talk about is Xiah Junsus new solo album "Tarantallegra" which contains 12 songs. Im so in love with the MV of Tarantallegra and I already have 3 favourite tracks ~
                                    - Tarantallegra (which is the song in the video below)
- Fever (click)
- Set me free (click)

First of all I was really surprised that Junsu released a solo album but...WOW! I didn't expect it to be so freaking good! And common...seriously...he just looks so gorgeous ;) I'm really in love with his outfits, hair and the make-up, whoever did it is a real genius AND WHAT I REALLY LOVE IN THIS MUSIC VIDEO IS that finally the female dancers look feminine & curvy *Q*
Also all of the songs are so super nice & you can even party to them or dance the hell around :D
Good job Junsu ~


So my dear readers thats all for now, see you soon on my next blog ;*

Stay tuned 


7 comments:

  1. I like your hair and make-up! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankeschöööön <3
      Das kann ich nur zurückgeben <3

      Delete
  2. bist so hübsch, ich bin etwas neidisch :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^////////////^
      Ich sollte eher neidisch auf dich sein ^0^
      Hübsches ding

      Delete
  3. Ich hab dich auf facebook entdeckt und awwwwww bist du hübschi <3
    Ich bin schwer neidisch aber auch super fasziniert von dir -^^-

    Liebste Grüße

    ReplyDelete

Followers