Tuesday, January 1, 2013

It's been a long time!

Hello my cute readers!

I'm really sorry for not updating my blog for such a long time but well... life was 'happenng' again in the last months. Maybe some of you already noticed my new blog-layout which was made by my beloved Twinz.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR HELPING ME OUT!

So finally I'm feeling refreshed and able to blog again!
Well and for the updates...I'm doing the make-up for some photoshoots since September now. I may not be a pro at make-up but I know that I do have some potential plus talent for it, so I decided to give it a try.

This might be a very short blog-entry but since YOU are my precious readers, I really want to blog about sth. which is interesting for you so WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO BLOG ABOUT ?

Please leave your suggestions in the commentbox below!



Loads of love,

Vanessa

4 comments:

  1. GIB UNS OUTFIT-POSTS!!! :D ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liebes <3
    Ich hab gerne für dich dein Blog Layout design ^O^ <3

    sorry das es so lange gedauert hat >o<

    Ganz viel liebe
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG WIE GEIL IST DEIN LAYOUT!! schick schick!

    ReplyDelete

Followers